Silvercloud - Online CBT
SilverCloud is a supported online program based on CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) programmes that are flexible, effective, and easy to use. Programmes include:
- Space from Anxiety
- Space from Depression
- Space for Positive Body Image
- Space for Resilience
- Space from Health Anxiety
- Space from OCD
- Space from Panic
- Space from Social Anxiety
- Space from Phobia
- Space from Stress
- Space for Sleep
- Space in CHD from Depression & Anxiety
- Space in Chronic Pain from Depression & Anxiety
- Space in Diabetes from Depression & Anxiety
- Space in Lung Conditions from Depression & Anxiety
How Does It work?
Clients will either be allocated to SilverCloud by a practitioner or can refer themselves to SilverCloud via this form:
A secondary form must then be completed for the referral to be processed which will be sent out by email.
The client will be allocated to a supporter who is a qualified PWP. The PWP will be answering your comments and reviewing completed tasks at a pace of your choosing, weekly or bi-weekly for six sessions.
Once the client has completed treatment on SilverCloud, they will be able to access SilverCloud unsupported for one year. Clients will be able to use the helpful tools and program material within this period.