Job placement summary
Overall purpose of the role
To work closely with the Grants and Trusts Manager and Project Assistant to carry out research in line with the organisations Key Funding Priorities. The various research avenues will directly inform and contribute towards the organisation’s strategic direction and future objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out comprehensive research to identify impacts and trends within the sector to inform strategic development and funding bids
- Proactively seek out small and large funding opportunities
- Support the administration of grant schemes and funding applications
- Support with the maintenance of accurate and up to date records of funding applications and correspondence with trusts and foundations
- Stay well informed on the current funding climate.
- Other roles commensurate with a support role
Person specification and experience
- Proactive self-starter with a positive and energetic approach to work
- Thorough, meticulous, and innovative approach to research
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Effective time and workload management
- Empathy with the aims and values of the organisation
- Commitment to continuous improvement including own professional development
- Willingness to be flexible and dynamic as organisation needs change
- Commitment to principles of Equal Opportunities
Due to the nature of this post, it is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), criminal records check.
Living Well Consortium
25 hours per week / Minimum Wage for your age group
This position is funded as part of the Government Kickstart Scheme and is open to 16–24 year-olds
on Universal Credit.
If you would like to apply, please speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre who will check your eligibility and provide details on how to apply.