Job placement summary
Overall purpose of the role
Assisting the Data Lead to provide, use and present data across the Living Well network and to enhance services by using data as an improvement tool.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry across several data systems
- Support with the export of regular and ad hoc reports from data systems
- Support the delivery and development of services – including setting up data recording processes, producing reports and keeping records.
- Support the upkeep of databases ensuring they are completely accurate and up to date
- Support with data admin, analysis and reporting – including weekly data reports for service managers and management team.
- Maintain efficient filing systems
- Support with the presentation of reports and briefings
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Person specification and experience
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity and understanding of confidentiality and discretion
- Enthusiastic attitude with an appetite to learn
- Good understanding of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Empathy with the aims and values of the organisation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to continuous improvement including own professional development
- Commitment to principles of Equal Opportunities
- Positive and energetic approach to work
Due to the nature of this post, it is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), criminal records check.
Living Well Consortium
25 hours per week / Minimum Wage for your age group
This position is funded as part of the Government Kickstart Scheme and is open to 16–24 year-olds
on Universal Credit.
If you would like to apply, please speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre who will check your eligibility and provide details on how to apply.